Summary submission to the National Congress of Cardiology 2017
INSTRUCTIONS FOR COMPLETION AND REDUCTION OF SUMMARIES
The deadline for receiving resumes has expired. Abstracts are no longer acceptable.
- Characters: Times New Roman 12 points, one line, no spaces between paragraphs
- Summary: in Romanian (with diacritics) and English (required)
- Title: capitalized
- Author’s names: Do not use professional / academic titles
- Affiliation: institution, city, country
- The text itself will contain international standards: the purpose of the work; Material and method; results; conclusions
- Tables and graphics are not accepted in the text
- It is necessary to specify the presentation of the paper (oral / poster). The Scientific Committee of Cogres reserves the right to change the presentation mode according to the configuration of the scientific program.
- For the topic index, choose an index from the list of topics
- Abstracts are sent only electronically (fax or courier abstracts are not accepted)
- In case you want to send more papers, one form will be completed for each paper
- The first author only accepts a maximum of 2 papers
- All abstracts received will be evaluated by the scientific committee of the congress
- You will be notified in advance about the admission / rejection of the abstract, the form of presentation (oral / poster) and programming within the scientific program (to be reminded – the scientific committee may recommend changing the presentation format chosen by you)
- The maximum duration of the oral presentation is 10 minutes (8 min presentation / 2 minute discussions)
- The posters will be electronic presentation – technical poster technical features (From the “Design”> Page Setup screen, choose the “screen orientation” – landscape screen size of 50 “(62 cm high with 111 cm width). In jpg format.
- Correct data for correspondence is important: phone, e-mail
- Regulation of the RESEARCH YOUTH SESSION – click here